Try using sweet potato for a different flavour, or use one of our other potato seasoning flavours!
- Pre-heat the oven 200c/gas 6/180c fan oven.
- Dice your potatoes with the skin on, around 3cm in size
- Add to a pan of cold water and put on the heat for 10-12 minutes or until the outer layer is starting to break down. Heat up a tray in the oven with the oil
- Drain the potatoes and allow them to steam dry for a couple of minutes
- Toss the potatoes in the Puréety Rosemary & Garlic potato seasoning
- Carefully add the seasoned potatoes to the hot oil and roast for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown (turning half way through)
- Once crispy, take the potatoes out of the oven and toss with the grated parmesan while still hot, then finish with the fresh parsley and enjoy!
- 1kg Maris Piper Potatoes , Diced
- 50g Parmesan , Grated
- 1tbsp Parlsey , Chopped
- 150g Cooking oil