Use courgetti spaghetti or wholemeal spaghetti for extra nutrients and lower carb dishes. Chicken or a plant based mince would also work just as well.
- In a large frying pan heat up the olive oil and brown off the mince
- Then add the onion and celery and soften
- Next add the grated carrot and mushrooms, stir through and soften (you may need to add a splash of water or oil to prevent them sticking and speed up the cooking process)
- When the mushrooms have softened, add the water and bring to the boil, then add the Puréety Bolognese seasoning
- Simmer for 15-20 mins or until the sauce has reached the consistency you prefer
- Add the chopped basil and grated parmesan and enjoy!
- 500g Turkey Thigh Mince
- 150g White Onion , Diced
- 100ml Carrot , Diced
- 400g Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 250g Mushrooms , Sliced
- 50g Parmesan , Grated
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 10g Basil , Sliced finely